Learn to Twitter for Business and Master Twitter Marketing
Now that you know how to use Facebook for Business, learn Twitter for business and add Twitter marketing to your digital job skills.
There are 465 million Twitter accounts sharing 175 million tweets each day. Twitter is where business professionals shares news and information, build and strengthen their network of contacts, generate leads, develop new business and even get hired.
If you want to leverage the fastest and most intimate online social network for business, take this course right now and learn to Twitter.
You don't need to be a techie to take this course. Whether you're a digital immigrant or a Facebook ninja, this course is for you!
This course also includes an arsenal of supplemental materials including exclusive audio recordings of discussions with some of the biggest thought leaders. Learn about Twitter today.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need a Twitter account (free)
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 46 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
- Why You Need to be on Twitter for Business
- The Anatomy of Twitter
- How to Secure Your Twitter Account
- Legal Ramifications of Maintaining a Twitter Account
- How to Launch an Account, Tweet, @Mention, Retweet and DM
- How to use Favorites for Business
- How to Find to Right People to Follow
- How to use Link Shorteners
- How to Install Tweet Buttons, Follow Buttons and Faves Widgets
- How to use Hootsuite and Filter Streams by Klout Score or Keyword
- How to use the Twitter App, Instagram and Foursquare
- Best days and times to Tweet
- What to Tweet about and best practices for getting Retweeted
- Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts
- Personal vs. Professional Tweets
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Autotweets
- And much, much more
OverviewAbout the InstructorPromotional MaterialHousekeepingIntro to TwitterAnatomy of TwitterAnatomy of a TweetSecurity and the LawWhy Tweet?
Launch an Account@Mentions and HashtagsHashtags in PracticeDirect MessagesFavoritesFollowers, Following & ListsFinding Twitter Users#DiscoverLink ShortenersTweet ButtonAdvanced SearchFollow ButtonFaves WidgetHootsuite and Klout
What to Tweet AboutWhen to TweetGetting RetweetedBranded vs. Personal Twitter AccountsPersonal vs. Professional TweetsAuto TweetsNext Steps
Case Study: Palms CasinoCase Study: Whirlpool
Personal vs. Branded Twitter AccountsTwitter Account OwnershipSarah Evans on Twitter Reputation ManagementTwitter CEO Evan Williams at SXSWChris Brogan on Sharing Best PracticesCoca-Cola Twitter Case StudyTwitterville Author Shel IsraelJeff Pulver on the Real Time WebGet Twitter Followers and Facebook Friends While You SleepIncrease Your Klout ScoreDan Zarella on When To Tweet